Verbal Aikido by James MacNeil is a life-transforming, one-of-a-kind advanced communications skills philosophy and experientially-delivered educational program that uniquely links emotional intelligence with the powerful non-adversarial philosophy of the Japanese martial art, Aikido.
Verbal Aikido 2-Day Experience
- Two fast-paced, fun days of experiential learning
- Advanced Communications Training by James MacNeil
- Audience participation in role-playing
- Workbook and Personal Assessment Questionnaires
- Personalized Certificate award as a “James MacNeil Verbal Aikidoka”
- One free month of Verbal Aikido Online Membership
- Networking with others serious about personal and professional success
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who wants to:
- Gain the Calm Confidence, Safe–Strength and Pure Motivation to enjoy Rich and Rewarding Relationships.
- Experience Genuine Respect, Acceptance, Interest and Mutual Benefit.
- Enjoy a more fun and productive work environment.
- Live with a “Clean Slate” free of Guilt, Fear, Anger, Regrets, Resentment or Confusion.
- Be More Productive, Earn More Money and Have More Fun!
- Feel Heard, Understood, Accepted and Respected!
- Calmly handle anything that comes at you by Controlling Yourself, Managing the Interactions and Influencing Others
Use Verbal Aikido training to:
Our Next 2-Day Workshop is on January 13-14
One person $ 699 CAN
One Person + one family member or friend $ 1,099
One Person + 2 family members or friends $ 1,499
Why Master Verbal Aikido?
Online Study Course
You’re Warmly Invited To Join Our Growing Online Community!
We’re excited to offer you this rare opportunity to join other busy professionals & serious entrepreneurs who desire on going development as powerful communicators in an exclusive, private group setting. Verbal Aikido Online Community offers you a platform to participate in and benefit from James’ teaching, discussions, motivation and the sharing of ideas and tips from the entire online community that will help you master Verbal Aikido communication and benefit personally and professionally. Even better, as you get involved and stay involved you’ll not only be helping yourself learn and grow, you’ll also be making valuable connections and helping others to grow too. And that’s what community is all about.